Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The story behind "Men Talk Too!"

I decided to create this blog as a result of a question that I'm asked almost daily!

"Why do you only cater to women and their problems? Men have problems too!"

This question that I'm asked so frequently, got me to thinking...

I receive a tremendous amount of emails daily from men who want answers, advice, support, encouragement and sometimes they just want to vent! Sometimes they just want a place where they can tell women "This is what I want from you!"

So I decided to create that place!

"Men Talk Too!"

I decided to use this blog as a forum for men to express themselves. To discuss issues that they feel are important. Through this site, I hope to edcuate women on what men really want by encouraging them to listen to what men have to say!

**Please note that this blog site is still under construction**

No comments: